Introduction

0 Comments »
This story that I am about to begin on is inspired by the series "Heroes", the Lord of The Rings Trilogy movies and also partly "X-Men". This story may take an extremely long amount of time to complete. I also don't know when I will be able to complete it. This depends on the amount of work I have at school, I will try to be as soon as possible. But anyway, this story involves a character called "Stone" with superhuman abilities. He is a lone wanderer, journeying around the world, meeting new people on the way who also have special abilities. United, they set forth on an ardous and difficult journey to destroy the 'one' who is threatening to take over the world and throw it into chaos.

Writing a book and opening a secondhand bookstore are some of my dreams. But I know I am unable to fulfill these dreams in the near future in reality because I have to first satisfy the basic needs in life. Writing a book and opening a bookshop in Singapore is not going to earn me enough money, it's a pragmatic world after all.

So I have to resort to try to write one on my blog whenever I have the time... So be on the watch for new updates every now and then...

As all of you have seen, I have yet to come up with a title for this story because I myself am still unsure whether this will be successful or not. So just bear with it...